Future Leaders Program
The SDA Victoria represents retail, fast food and warehousing workers. Recently they launched a new program called the Future Leaders Program.
The Future Leaders Program is targeted to their members (people who work in fast food, retail or warehousing) and aged between 16 and 25.
It is designed to provide:
● Industrial and workplace training
● Political training, including visits to Canberra
● Leadership skills training
● Recruitment and organising skills training
● Opportunity to network with influential people
● Chance to meet like minded young trailblazers
● Opportunity to graduate with an accreditation
Campaign Edge Sprout were tasked with developing a special subbrand and visual identity for the program, including colour palette / typography style, logo lock up, style guide, and application items.
More work from Branding